Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Fashion Post is finally here!! So basically, I just put two outfits together that I think are cute..I think, I hope so... lol. The First outfit is kinda casual but dressy for some. It consists of a boyfriend blazer(Vanessa Bruno angular shoulder jacket), I heart my boyfriend tank(Forever21), some classic skinny jeans, and my new found love..red ankle boot pumps(Steve Madden). The outfit is paired with gold jewelry; chain necklace(Forever21) and the infamous Love two finger ring(Erica Anenberg)http://ericaanenberg.com/, which I really want!!! The second outfit is a gorgeous purple dress(Lipsy Stud Pocket dress) with studs on the side the accentuate the dress, and it is paired with silver jewelry; Classic silver Hoops, bow necklace(Forever21) black pumps(Rock and Republic Celina- black), and a silver clutch(Poggiomarino). Love the outfits that I came up with and hope you all do too:) I got my eye on a few of these items too... better start saving now Lol.

Hope you all enjoy,
And this one's for you NanceeTheDreamer [clickable] Happy Birthday, and I know you've been waiting for a Fashion post so this is my present to you..LOL:)

peace n` love as always.

"I don't design clothes I design dreams".
~Ralph Lauren

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same".~Coco Chanel

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."~Coco Chanel

"I don't do fashion, I am fashion".~Coco Chanel

"Fashion is something that goes in one year and out the other".
~ Unknown

"Fashion is what I posses, its who I am, cause what you wear explains everything about who you are".
~ Philly


"I heart my Boyfriend"









OMG.. These shoes are every fashionista's dream.. absolutely Love!



"Night Out: Purple Goddess"











13 comments:

MalibuMara said...

where is the love ring from?

Beautyrush101 said...

@malibuMara the love ring is from http://ericaanenberg.com/ her jewelry is amazing definitely check it out!

Unknown said...

super cute!! loving the outfits!! Thanks for the v-day outfit idea!

Bombshelle. said...

You have amazing taste. <3

Beautyrush101 said...

@MZ.CYN.DEZ omg the first outfit is perfect for v- day! I'm happy that i could inspire your v-day outfit:)

@Bombshelle thanks sweetie, I try... what can I say i heart fashion!

Anonymous said...

love the selection :)

For The Fierce said...

thank you hun for the comment, the red boots are so haute.



x

Tammy said...

Cute dress and ring

Please check out and follow my blog http://aramatic.blogspot.com

xoxo Kellz* said...

omg i heart everything u hear me eRRYTHING NOW THERES ONE PROB WHEre the hek did u get these pieces? maybe its there but i didnt see it so plzz telll n u inspired my outfit 4 tomorrow xoxoxo babes

Anonymous said...

:)

lisa said...

hi lovely lady i nominate you for an award check it out

Beautyrush101 said...

@ katie Aww thank you so much for the award! post coming soon!

Louisa et Nam said...

I like the red shoes so much!

xox
/nam