Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 ` ..New Decade.

Yes a new year is here! First blog post of the year, fresh starts for many including myself. Don't really got any big resolutions other than to accomplish what ever I didn't get done in 09`. Bettering myself as a person, cause I honestly learned a whole lot this year.. as I was reflecting back on the year at the last few moments before midnight I thought to myself this year was such an evolving year whether it was fashion, music, a black president and just everyday life experiences that I gained. So whats left to do other than to live in the present and make 2010 another year that is filled with as much memories as 09`. I'm just grateful that I got to see another year and ready to conquer !

P.S. I have no idea how I'm awake went to bed at 4 30 !! Got a bit of a headache but I just HAD to post for all my lovely followers.. much love :)

So tell me below some of your guys resolutions, goals for 2010 :)

peace n love♥

2 comments:

NanceeTheDreamer said...

Happy New Year to you too Philly!

Well my new years plans are to just keep focused in school and try different things:)

Buddy said...

Happy New Year Hun....

No more resolutions just plans to make these dreams a reality.

Keep it 100 !